Twinkle twinkle little star, You should know what you are..
And once you know what you are, Mental hospital is not so far!
Kalau dah banyak duit sangat, apa kata hulur2 la kat orang susah.. bagi peluang orang susah tu hidup senang. adoiiiii
1. The woman who had 51 cosmetic surgeries to look like Egyptian Queen Nefertiti
Nileen Namita, a 49-year-old
paid around £200,000 (approximately $360,000)
The 51 surgeries, including eight nose jobs and three facelifts, have all been on her face, and there are additional nose and lip tweaks on the horizon.
2. The grandma who spent U$ 16,000 to look like Jessica Rabbit
Annette Edwards, 57-year-old great grandmother
spent £10,000 ($16,000 USD)
Over a week surgeons carried out a number of procedures on her including a boob job, brow lift and £600 worth of Botox injections.
Edwards claims she has been contacted by Playboy about the possibility of a photo shoot. (READ HERE)
3. The mother who had surgery just to look like her daughter
Janet and Jane Cunliffe are twins?
They are mother and daughter!
Janet spent more than $13,000 on plastic surgery.
They now have flowing blonde hair, hourglass figures and slender, toned legs.
Mother and daughter both weigh in at 8st and, except for a couple of inches in height (at 5ft 6in, Jane is two inches taller) and different eye colors (Jane's are brown, Janet's are blue) they are virtually identical.
4. The twin sisters who paid £60,000 on surgery to look completely identical
Jo and Kerry Burton
the sisters have spent £60,000.
At age 34, they both have had a breast enlargement, eye-lift,
permanent make-up tattoos and Botox jabs.
5. The Octuplet's mom who wanted to look like Angelina Jolie
undergone surgical procedures, including lip augmentation and rhinoplasty
which make her resemble Jolie.
6. The woman who underwent plastic surgery to look like her husband's ex wife
A man in China has convinced his new wife to undergo plastic surgery so she could resemble his dead first wife.
7. The female impersonator who spent $ 16,000 to look like Michael Jackson
UK mother of three Miki Jay
spent £8000 (about $16,000) on plastic surgery to look like Jackson,
getting her nose, chin and cheeks remodeled.
Mikki, 39, became obsessed with the King of Pop after
8. The woman who beat the world record for most plastic surgeries to become a real-life Barbie
Sarah Burge, 49-year-old
spent £539,500 transforming herself – breaking the world record previously held by American Cindy Jackson, who also wanted to be like the famous doll.
9. The dying woman who spent £40,000 on plastic surgery to look like Demi Moore
Lisa Connell, 29
A woman with an inoperable brain tumor
spending £40,000 on plastic surgery - use the money her mom Angela had saved up for Lisa's wedding to pay for her new look.
Lisa was just 27 when she was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor known as meningioma.
(Link 1 | Link 2)
10. The security guard who spent £3,500 so he could look like the DEVIL
Gavin Paslow, a 39-year-old security guard
spent £3,552 to fund operations to give himself a fangs, a forked tongue and horns.
Paslow, who has changed his name to Diablo Delenfer, or devil from the inferno - carried out 'body modifications' to look more like Lucifer.
macam2.. ini memang betul gila! orang islam.. jgn kamu tiru..
Labels: INFO, NEWS, PHOTO