How To Choose Blush
- beige, pink tones are appropriate for fair skin
- warm, brown shades are appropriate for yellow-tones skin
- plum, bronze shades are appropriate for dark skin
- orange, apricot and coral shades are appropriate for sun-tanned skin
- the soft tones/ apricot, peachy, pink are appropriate for everyday use
How To Apply Blush
First, determine the type of ur face:
- Square faces: Soften the square angles of the face with dab of blush on the forehead and chin. Apply blush from the center of the eyes towards the cheekbones and blend.
- Rectangular faces: Apply blush below the outer corners of the eyes so as to reduce the elongated square shape.
- Oval faces: Apply blush to the prominent part of the cheekbone and blend towards the temples.
Nak tau Mommy guna jenis apa?
Labels: BEAUTY, INFO, LIFESTYLE, MAKE-UP