2D, 3D, 4D SCAN TU, APA BENDA?

Elective Ultrasound: 2D, 3D, 4D...What's the Difference?

Elective ultrasounds are a great way for families to bond with their unborn baby. Being well-prepared can help you have the best experience possible when getting that first amazing glimpse of baby!

What are 3D/4D ultrasounds, and why is everyone always talking about them?
Do these services replace my regular OB/GYN visits?
What are the benefits of a 3D/4D ultrasound?
What exactly is a 3D or 4D ultrasound?
Is 3D/4D ultrasound the best way to learn the gender of my baby?
When is the best time to have a 3D/4D ultrasound?
Why does it matter how much room the baby has to move?
What if I want to see my baby in 3D earlier than recommended?
Will I get great pictures like you see on the internet?
Editorial provided by Michelle Huesemann, owner of Ultrasona St. Louis.

source

Labels: , , , , , ,